Get early access to Migrova Bot

Family Sponsored Visa


The Australian Immigration Department has implemented the family visa in an attempt to foster family unity inside the country. This gives spouses, parents, kids, and other family members the right to immigrate to this nation, subject to a few requirements. In essence, Australian nationals, citizens of this country permanently, and qualified citizens of New Zealand sponsor these visas.

family sponsored visa

Visa for Partners

A Spouse or Fiancé May Immigrate to Australia Under This Class in Order to Settle There. Upon Entering the Nation with This Visa, Candidates Are First Granted Temporary Residency, Which Can Be Converted to Permanent Status After a Few Years. Among the Partner Categories Are:

  • Spouses or Partners in Marriage; Fiancées or Fiances; Partners Planning to Get Married;
  • Willing Partners, Even Those of the Same Gender
  • Candidates Seeking Immigration Must Have a Companion Who Is:
  • A Person Who Lives Permanently in Australia
  • An Australian Citizen; and Iii) a Citizen of New Zealand Who Qualifies.

Parent Visa

A parent visa is available to applicants whose qualifying kid or children remain in this nation while they are either permanent residents of Australia, citizens of New Zealand, or citizens of Australia. Children who live in Australia must be the primary sponsors for this type of family visa immigration.

Parent visas to Australia are granted for both working and retired individuals. Those who immigrate to Australia under this visa option may choose to work there. Few parent visas are initially available for temporary settlement; but, depending on your application, you may be able to convert it to a permanent type. The “Contributory Parent Visa” is an option that guarantees expedited immigration processing at a premium price.

Child Visa 

Child Visas are granted under a number of subclasses, just like Parent Visas. Generally speaking, a parent who is permanently resident in Australia, an Australian citizen, or a qualified citizen of New Zealand must sponsor a child visa.

If the child in question is already in Australia, they may be able to come as a dependent child, orphaned relative, or as a permanent resident. A dependent child visa, an adoption visa, or an orphaned relative visa may be obtained if the child in question is an offshore candidate.

Other Visas

Siblings, dependent family members, and caregivers have the opportunity to migrate to Australia initially through a temporary visa, which can later be converted to a permanent status. These family visas are sponsored by Australian citizens, permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizens.


Visa Subclass

Child Visa (Subclass 101 – Offshore)

The Child Visa (Subclass 101) is designed for children residing outside Australia to join their Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen parents.

Child Visa (Subclass 802 – Onshore)

The Onshore Child Visa (Subclass 802) is intended for children already in Australia, allowing them to live with their Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen parents.

NZ Citizen Family Relationship Visa (Subclass 461)

The New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visa (Subclass 461) permits family members of eligible New Zealand citizens to live and work in Australia temporarily.

Remaining Relative Visa (Subclass 115)

The Remaining Relative Visa (Subclass 115) is for individuals with no close relatives outside Australia, providing an opportunity for family reunion

Adoption Visa (Subclass 102)

The Adoption Visa (Subclass 102) allows children adopted from overseas to live with their adoptive parents in Australia.

Aged Dependent Relative (Subclass 114 and 838)

The Aged Dependent Relative Visa (Subclass 114) and its subsequent permanent stage (Subclass 838) cater to elderly dependent relatives sponsored by an eligible family member in Australia.

Carer Visa (Subclass 116 and 836)

The Carer Visa (Subclass 116) and its permanent counterpart (Subclass 836) are for individuals willing to provide substantial, long-term care to an Australian relative with a medical condition.

Disclaimer: Migrova functions as an immigration marketplace and does not offer direct migration advice. For comprehensive details, please consult our terms and conditions. This disclaimer extends to all social media posts, website content, or any other means from Migrova or its associated entities. The content within these posts is not to be considered immigration or legal advice, is not intended as a substitute for such advice, and should not be relied upon as such. The material is intended as an informative guideline (current at the time of publication and subject to changes) for general informational purposes only. It is strongly recommended to seek advice from an Australia MARA registered agent or Australian Lawyer for professional guidance before making any type of application.


Thank you for your interest

Please note that the pricing for these packages is determined on a profile-to-profile basis.


Please note that the pricing for these packages is determined on a profile-to-profile basis.


Thank you for your interest


Leave your email to get early access.

Join migrova as an agent

Join migrova as an agent

Be the first one to try Migrova!